4.0.7 (Released 2016-08-31)
- Update diagnostic report page to handle OS X Secure Transport incompatibility
bug exposed by FileMaker Sever 15 setting curl.cainfo in php.ini by default.
4.0.6 (Released 2016-07-28)
- Update Mac OS X installer FMS version detection routine to resolve rejection
of FMS 13 where patch level is greater than minimum required.
4.0.5 (Released 2016-07-27)
- Update Mac OS X installer for installation on worker machine of a two
4.0.4 (Released 2016-06-12)
- FileMaker Server 15 detection.
- Update Mac OS X installer for FMS 15.
4.0.3 (Released 2016-05-18)
- Improve SSL instructions in report page.
4.0.2 (Released 2016-04-21)
- Detect and allow for Apache versions with buggy rewrite causing redirection
failure during configuration.
4.0.1 (Released 2016-03-22)
- Handle alternate http/https ports and/or port-forwarding scenarios
in report page.
4.0.0 (Released 2016-03-11)
- Handle searching on repetitions where submitted search field contains an
- Allow container data to be read (and base64 encoded) by using a
RFMcontainer=base64 query string parameter on record and layout level
- Fix diagnostic tracing to include all chained exceptions.
- Support complex layout queries/finds through an SQL subset via the RFMfind
query string parameter.
- Include PHP memory_limit and post_max_size metadata for validated requests.
- Mac OS X installer and uninstaller for OS X Mavericks onwards and FileMaker
Server 13v5 onwards.
3.4.0 (Released 2015-05-07)
- Experimental PDO: MySQL improvements.
- Move .dict format internal to RESTfm and add import handling. Import was
not possible with XSL 1.1.
- Disable execution profiling output when diagnostics is disabled.
- Add data dumping as a diagnostic aid.
- RESTfm released as Open Source under The MIT Licence (see LICENSE file).
- RESTfm Version Control System moved to git (hosted on GitHub).
- Fix report.php FMS connection diagnostic for FMS11 compatibility.
3.3.0 (Released 2015-02-20)
- Execution profiling info: Real/wall time (ms), Peak mem usage, Max mem limit.
- Experimental PDO support for alternate database backends. Currently MySQL
- Fix "change user" link when using html format to prevent cancel loop.
- RESTfmSync additions and fixes (see code/RESTfmSync/CHANGELOG).
3.2.0 (Released 2015-01-20)
- FileMaker 13v5 support.
- Mac OS X Yosemite (10.10) support.
- Cleanup code warnings on newer PHP.
- Prevent error logs being served to clients when diagnostics is disabled.
- RESTfmSync code updated (3.2.0).
- Improved FileMaker Server detection in report.
- Update SSL checks in report for changes in libcurl.
- New configuration options to control strict SSL certificate checking between
RESTfm and FileMaker Server, and in report self checks.
3.1.1 (Released 2014-10-22)
- Add RFMsquash2XX flag to return HTTP 200 for any 2XX response.
- Fix bug where unique-key-recordID returns 200 OK instead of 401 Unauthorized.
- RESTfmSync remove unused code and update documentation.
3.1.0 (Released 2014-09-16)
- Significant speed improvements to RESTfmSync.
- Improve RFMformat parameter to allow override of
application/x-www-form-urlencoded HTTP Content-type header.
- Fix Container handling for Record level Read operation.
3.0.2 (Released 2014-04-28)
3.0.1 (Released 2014-04-09)
- Workaround processing of HTTP POST ARGS for BaseElements plug-in.
3.0.0 (Released 2014-03-06)
- FileMaker 13 support.
- Mac OS X Mavericks (10.9) support.
- Major refactor and modularisation of RESTfm core.
- Add support for field repetitions.
- Move .simple format internal to RESTfm and add import handling. Import was
not possible with XSL 1.1.
- Support any RESTfm import format embedded within an "RFMdata" field of a
HTTP application/x-www-form-urlencoded or multipart/form-data POST. Requires
an accompanying "RFMformat" field specifying the embedded data format.
- Bug fix: ensure diagnostics includes a User Agent string to properly
identify RESTfm as the source of HTTP connections.
- Add an "echo" service URI (when "diagnostics" is enabled) as an aid in
checking data is correctly formatted when submitted to RESTfm.
- Bulk operations handling. Multiple operations of the same type may now be
bundled into the one HTTP transaction, greatly reducing cumulative latency
for many small transactions.
- Add "RFMfixFM02" flag to support FM13 httppost: (Insert From URL) additional
- Extend "RFMformat" function to allow mismatched import and export formats.
i.e. data may be submitted in XML, and the response returned in JSON.
- Add "RFMsuppressData" flag on POST/CREATE operations to suppress data
section in response.
- Various updates to report.php diagnostic information.
- XML output changes, recordID and href/xlink attributes to row entities now
exist in meta section, making this format consistent with other RESTfm
2.1.1 (Released 2013-08-14)
- Fix an issue with the SyncUTC field not being set for local records.
- Update documentation for extra search criteria.
- Add an error trap for the default server detail.
2.1.0 (Released 2013-08-06)
- New sample code folder with full source code : RESTfm/code
- Now comes bundled with RESTfmSync : code/RESTfmSync. RESTfmSync is a fast
data synchronisation framework for use between FileMaker Pro/Go and
- FastSpring validation tool : code/FastSpring/Validate
- Full CRUD demonstration PHP code : code/RESTfmCRUDDemo
- Minor bug fixes.
2.0.2 (Released 2013-07-02)
- Add override of POST/PUT upload format to application/x-www-form-urlencoded
with RFMurlencoded query string flag, while still allowing determined format
- Relax SSL test failure to warning for time-outs on Windows Server in
- Update report.php installation instructions for Mac OSX Mountain Lion.
2.0.1 (Released 2013-06-13)
- Minor bug fixes.
- Check XSL PHP extension in report.php
- Add support for JSON pretty printing where PHP < 5.4.0
2.0.0 (Released 2013-06-06)
- Add cross-site HTTP support (CORS) for use with web applications in
- Add simple XSLT export format for systems incapable of JSON or XML.
- Add field meta data table to record output.
- Add support to show fully qualified URL for container fields (FMS 12 and up).
- Extend info section to include a list of field names in layout, independent
of any records returned.
- Extend XSLT support to present xsl:output method as content type.
- Bug fix: layouts with dots in name were truncated.
- Add field-level REST URI for individual field access.
- Add work around to FileMaker's buggy 'Insert From URL' function by double
encoding bad characters. The RFMfixFM01 query string flag is used to signal
the use of this non-standard percent-encoding method.
- Add RFMappend flag for PUT operations. Allows appending submitted data to
existing field data.
- All HTTP response codes (under RESTfm control) now returned in response
info table in determined format.
- Add a field=value replacement for recordID in RESTfm URIs, where value
must be unique and match only a single record. (a.k.a. unique-key-recordID).
- Add RFMelsePOST flag for Record level PUT operations. Allows a Layout level
POST (create) operation to be executed if the recordID does not already
- Optional pretty printing of the native XML and JSON formats.
- Fix report.php installation instructions for Mac OSX Lion Server.
1.1.0 (Released 2012-08-23)
- Add script and pre-script support to layout and record CRUD operations.
- Add OSX Snow Leopard specific instructions to report.php
- Add report.php plain text to copy and paste report.php to support.
- Add more diagnostic information to report.php
1.0.2 (Released 2012-07-18)
- Improved installation instructions in report.php
- Case sensitive URL fault for Darwin in report diagnostics.
1.0.0 (Released 2012-07-13)